Wednesday 16 January 2013

Corpse Cart

Well the quest to get this lot finished continues, although I have a bit more time now as I won't be gaming until the 27th of January. I spent most of last night getting the corpse cart sorted, I have to say it is a great model. I also dug out some possible opposition for them in the form of Italian war Landschnecks and heavy knights.

I spent most of last night on the Corpse Cart, figure it will be worth the extra effort on the table. Probably got another evenings work on it to go on it but I thought I would post what I have done so far.

Not sure about basing it yet as the workshop base is rubbish and warped. For such a nice model it seems made to put such cheap and poor bases in

The theme for my undead is Italian City States. So far I have gone for Pisa, Lucca and Siena. They are all located in the same part of Italy and fought each other quite a bit with Siena coming out on top before being absorbed by Florence.

I have also been thinking about some terrain I think I will need a few wee thing to get the right feel. Possible a ruin or two and a graveyard. Possibly thinking of a tower or the like, maybe leaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment